You’ve finally decided to start a business of your own. Or maybe you have been running one as a sole proprietor, even moonlighting on the side, and have decided you need to protect your personal assets from those involved with your growing business. You might even decide there could be a tax break in it for you. Whatever your reasoning, you’re likely contemplating a choice that many entrepreneurs face: should your enterprise be structured as a limited liability corporation, often called an LLC, or an S corporation, known commonly as an S corp, which is named after subsection S of Chapter 1 of the Internal Revenue Code?
As an Arizona entrepreneur, deciding to form a corporation is an important decision. Let Responsive Tax & Accounting assist with the legal steps for you. There are no hidden fees or legal lingo. We provide everything in one package — from beginning to entity — giving you peace of mind, at a fraction of the cost.
- Self-employment tax savings, which can amount to thousands of dollars annually
- The ability to offer a wide range of benefits such as medical reimbursement plans, 401k and other retirement plans
- Easier to raise capital from investors and obtain corporate credit
- Shareholders are not typically liable for corporate debts
We offer a simple flat fee of $550.00 to form your corporation.
Included are the following
- Name Availability
- Preparation of Articles
- Preparation of Agent
- Certificate of Disclosure
- Expedite Service
- EIN Submission
- Sales Tax License
- State & City License
- Payroll Application & Numbers
- All Fees Covered
Your new business deserves the best and the most competent services, right from the beginning.