Tax Preparation / Consultation
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Are you having problems with the IRS?
We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life.
Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.
- Have you received an IRS audit notification? See IRS Audit Representation.
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years? See Non-Filed Returns.
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See IRS Liens.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank. See IRS Levies.
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? See IRS Wage Garnishments.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property? See IRS Seizures.
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar! See Offers In Compromise.
- Need more time to pay. See IRS Payment Plan.
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely. See Bankruptcy.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? See Innocent Spouse Relief.
- Like to see what the IRS has on you. See Your IRS File.